Gonadorelin is the drug name for exogenous gonadotropin releasing hormone (GnRH) and has taken the place of HCG in many TRT/PCT protocols.
This compound is responsible for the release of follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) and luteinizing hormone (LH).
Dosing is strictly based off of your TRT or PCT protocol and will be determined by one of our physicians at the time of your consultation after purchase.
- Prescription products require an online consultation with a physician who will determine if a prescription is appropriate.
- no products will be shipped until you complete your consultation after purchase, a patient coordinator will contact you within 24 hours to schedule your medical consultation.
- in the event that you are not a candidate, you will be refunded immediately after consultation
- Most medications will arrive 7-10 days after purchase. Please check email once order is complete.
- All products include all needles and supplies for your medication as well as support from our physicians and patient coordinators for time of prescription.
There are no reviews yet.